Tips on Rebranding Your Website for Maximum Effectiveness
There are many reasons why you might want to rebrand or redesign your website. Perhaps you’re just getting started and need a professional-looking site, or maybe you’ve been in business for a while but your current brand isn’t doing well with customers anymore. Whatever the reason, Mr. oliver wood will walk you through the process of rebranding your website for maximum effectiveness.
1) Identify what needs changing: This is an important step because it’s going to help determine where most of your time is spent when designing the new look and feel of your site. Is there something about the design that doesn’t work? Do certain pages need more information on them? What images do you want people to see when they visit?
2) Review your current site’s layout: Look on the web for sites that are similar to yours and check out their pages, design elements and images. This will give you good ideas about what might work well with your company logo or brand identity.
3) Do the survey : Survey your current site visitors to find out what they like and dislike about the design.
4) Contact back-end developer to learn how the change affect user experience.
Re-branding your website is a big decision and one that will have to be carefully considered. Brand identity design can make or break the success of any new product launch, so it’s important to get this right before going live with your rebranded site. Here are some tips from our team of designers and developers at this platform about how you should go about making the changes:
* The first thing to do when designing your new look is decide what exactly needs changing. Is there something about the design that just doesn’t work? Do certain pages need more information on them? What images do you want people to see when they visit? This will help determine the final decision.